Media owner (publisher)
ALPINE PEACE CROSSING - Charity for Social and Refugee Assistance
Municipal Office Krimml, ZVR number: 714689406
Oberkrimml 37, A-5743 Krimml, email@example.com
Responsible for the content
Editing and administration
Petra Navara, firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability for content
The contents of the pages of www.hain-der-flucht.at / www.grove-of-flight.at were created with care. However, we can not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content.
Duty to inform according to data protection regulation (DSGVO)
This information requirement according to Art. 12-14 GDPR applies to all interested parties and donors of Alpine Peace Crossing - Charity for Social and Refugee Assistance and its projects, such as the "Grove of Flight".
2. Identity of the person responsible / contact details
Responsible for the processing of personal data is Alpine Peace Crossing - Charity for Social and Refugee Assistance, 5743 Krimml; email@example.com.
3. Processing purposes and legal basis
Data was collected for the presentation of the honored personalities in the project „Grove of Flight“.
The processing of the data takes place
- either on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6a GDPR (for example in the context of a newsletter subscription or the provision of personal data for publication)
- or to safeguard legitimate interests of the person responsible pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 lit. f DSGVO,
- or for the administration of the donations and the related observance of recording, information and reporting obligations, as required by law (Art. 6c GDPR), and for safeguarding the legitimate interests of the person responsible pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 lit. f DSGVO. This legitimate interest is solely in the administration of data for the purpose of communication and correspondence regarding your donations made or possible further, the use of the donation according to their stated purpose of donation and the accounting and payment execution.
The personal data of the interested parties, such as name, date of birth, place of residence, are published on the page „Grove of Flight“. If necessary, they will be sent to the following recipients:
- Online newsletter database (existing subscriptions and new registration)
- technical service providers (for maintenance purposes)
- external consultants (lawyers, tax consultants, ...)
- Cloud-based email, data processing and storage services
- The transfer of your data concerns only EU-resident authorities or companies as well as according to DSGVO classified as safe third countries.
5. Data scope
We capture, store and process max. following data:
- name (first name, last name, additional name, salutation, title)
- date of birth (in terms of donation deductibility)
- address (street, zip code, city, country)
- contact information (e-mail, website, telephone number, fax number, social media)
- bank details (IBAN, SWIFT / BIC, bank code, bank account number, bank name)
- information on requesting newsletter receipt, letter mailings and calls
- link to accounting (BMD document no., BMD donation ID, transaction ID)
The above-mentioned data will be collected and processed only if they are necessary for the purpose in scope and duration.
6. Revocation of consent
Affected parties are hereby informed that the consent to the use of data can be revoked at any time and their processing remains legal until the time of revocation.